Business Hibiscus Class
Welcome aboard the A320 Business Hibiscus Class
As soon as you arrive at airport, enjoy a fast and individual service
When checking-in, priority counters are dedicated to Business Class customers to ensure time saving.
- You may embark at your convenience and be among the first passengers to leave the plane upon arrival to collect your luggage as soon as they are delivered on the carousel.
- You are allowed 2 luggage of 23kg throughout our network*.
- You earn more Flying Blue miles and get faster access to program benefits.
* Except on the Nouméa - Nadi - Wallis service where luggage allowance is 30kg.
Your Business Lounge
In Noumea, Brisbane, Sydney, Auckland, Papeete, Nadi, Tokyo and Osaka, enjoy the comfort of our business lounge during transit. Calm atmosphere, modern and elegant decor, buffet, drinks, press, wifi connection, our lounges have all been designed to meet your needs and expectations.
The Aircalin Hibiscus Lounge, located on the second floor of La Tontouta Airport, is available before boarding whether you are a passenger of our Business Hibiscus Class, a special customer or a "Business" customer of one of our airline partners. Enjoy panoramic views of the runway and the mountain range in the distance.
Comfort on A320
In Business Hibiscus class on board our A320, our capacious and comfortable seats will offer you a pleasant and relaxing flight.
You will be able to choose from a wide range of audio and video entertainment, available on demand through the Aircalin Player application you should configure on your tablets and smartphones before your flight.
Need more informations, please visit the seatmap.
Your seat in Business Hibiscus Class
To ensure your comfort, Business Hibiscus class also offers you:
- A distance of 40" (102 cm) between seats
- Seat width of: 54 to 56 cm according to the plane
- Reclining seats: 15° to 18,5°
Services on board
Business Hibiscus class also offers you too:
- An iPad is provided so you can take advantage of our in-flight entertainment
- Sophisticated meals blending Caledonian flavours with gourmet French and international culinary traditions and with a selection of French fine wines to accompany your meal.
- A wide selection of national and international press
Meals and Menus
Meals on board
You will love the inventive menu of meals blending the scents and flavors of New Caledonia with gourmet French and international cuisine. On long-haul flights, you can request meals served on china tableware or choose the "EXPRESS" menu, as you prefer. Round off your meal with a fine wine from our selection of classic French renowned appellations.
A PERFECT SELECTION FOR ON-BOARD SHOPPING
Our selection of duty-free items
Don’t miss our selection of duty-free items: perfumes, jewelry, brand-name alcohol and tobacco.
You can also discover local products like vanilla from Lifou, or niaouli from New Caledonia or leave with a model of one of our aircraft! An ideal selection for last-minute gift ideas.
All the items are sold under reserve of availability and only on board the aircraft.
All prices are marked in Pacific francs (XPF) and in Euro (€). Need more information, please visit our in-flight Shop.