Menus & Beverages
Embark on a culinary journey. Embrace the different cultures, tasting the richness and depth of New Caledonian cuisine and its islands.
New Caledonian prawns, bami, avocados, Boudha Bowl, gluten-free dishes, miso soup… Our Chef Bernard Alemagna designed for you a combination of different modern, balanced and varied dishes of New Caledonian flavours.
A DESTINATION INSPIRED CULINARY EXPERIENCE
A SUCCULENT MENU FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT
On our flights to / from Japan, your dining experience will begin with an aperitif. Opt for a glass of champagne or the aperitif of your choice followed by a daily menu (a breakfast, a light snack or a meal) and a drinks service. On board, you will enjoy a French, New Caledonian and Asian inspired cuisine. You will be delighted by our Chef's carefully designed menu. New! A delicious miso soup can now be provided with your meal.
OPTEZ POUR VOS MENUS A LA CARTE
Enhance your journey by choosing from Aircalin's six "A la Carte" menus: Gourmet Breakfast, Hamburger, Freshness, Japanese Flavours, Gourmet cold plate or Gourmet ... Make your meal on board a real moment of relaxation and pleasure.
A FOODIE EXPERIENCE IN THE NEW PREMIUM ECONOMY
DISCOVER THE PACIFIC & THE WORLD FLAVOURS ON BOARD AIRCALIN
Our menus onboard draw inspiration from New Caledonian, French cuisine and flavours of the world. A gourmet experience awaits you when travelling Aircalin's new Premium Economy class.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IN THE SKY
In Business Hibiscus class, your dining experience begins with some delicious appetizers, accompanied by the aperitif of your choice. Let yourself be tempted by our New Caledonian punch or a glass of champagne. For your main meal, discover a menu combining New Caledonian and International flavours. Our menus are designed by our talented Chef, who is always in search of new and unique recipes. Our Chef has selected 4 hot dishes which include a New Caledonian dish, an Asian specialty and a gluten-free dish. For an elegant and refined table service, hot dishes will be served la carte or in an "EXPRESS" menu format to suit your preference. Enjoy your meal on fine porcelain tableware with a New Caledonian-inspired pattern in delicate shades of beige. The frame-shaped salt and pepper shakers have been uniquely designed for Aircalin Business Hibiscus class.
AMAZING FRENCH WINE SELECTION
Your journey onboard Aircalin begins with a glass of champagne or a drink of your choice. To complete your meal, a selection of great French wines and champagnes is available. In 2020, our selection of champagne chosen by our Chef Bernard Alemagna won an award in the Champagne Business " Cellars in the Sky " category, recognition of the best wines and champagnes on offer from airlines.
Alcohol should be consumer in moderation
A MEAL TO SUIT EVERY NEEDS
If you have specific dietary requirements, special meals may be requested when you make your reservation and up to 48 hours before departure. All you need to do is make your selection from the following specific meals:
Special meals may be requested when you make your reservation and up to 48 hours before departure. All you have to do is select from the following meal options:
- Baby meal - 2 years old: this meal is suitable for infants under 2 years old.
- Child Meal: Suitable for children between 2 and 11 years old, the meal is less substantial than an adult meal, adapted to kids tastes. It is also served before the adult meal to allow parents to help children eat before starting their own meals.
- Diabetic Meal: This meal is balanced in complex carbohydrates, proteins, healthy fats and low in sugar.
- Gluten-free meal: this meal is suitable for people with gluten intolerance (please note that unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this meal is 100% gluten-free.)
- Kosher Meal: Food is chosen, prepared and served according to Jewish dietary rules and customs.
- Low calorie meal: this meal is high in fibre, low in fat and carbohydrates
- Meal low in salt and sodium: this meal is made without added salt and is low in sodium
- Muslim meal: this meal is made without pork or alcohol.
- Low Lactose Meal: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this meal is 100% lactose free.
- Strict Vegetarian Meal: This meal does not contain animal products, eggs or dairy products.
- Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian Meal: This meal does not contain meat or meat products, no fish or seafood, but may contain dairy products, eggs and vegetables.
** Kosher meals are not available from Noumea.
Your orders and purchases of special meals can be made directly in the " Manage my reservation " section 48 hours before your departure.
As a result of the current pandemic, Aircalin is temporarily unable to provide this service on all of its flights.