Welcome aboard the A330neo on Economy Class
As soon as you arrive at airport, enjoy services according to your needs
Remember to register on Internet to:
- Confirm your presence on board the flight
- Save time at airport
- Preselect your seat
- Book in advance your a la carte services
- Retrieve your boarding pass on your mobile with the iOS Wallet app
Many services are available at the airport:
- a currency exchange
- transport (taxi, shuttle bus, car rental)
- telephone booths for use with cards
- a postal counter for the purchase of telephone cards, mobile refills, envelopes and stamps.
Complimentary Wifi is available within the airport.
COMFORT AND MODERNITY
A Bright Cabin that Delivers Positive Vibes
Make yourself familiar with the new Aircalin Economy Class, its spacious cabin and its 244 seats specially designed for long-haul flights. Carefully decorated, using many shades of blue, the cabin will immerge yourself into the whole palette of colours seen across the lagoon. Enjoy a modern and relaxing atmosphere and benefit from a lighting adapted to each phase of the flight. This new Aircalin Economy Class is available on all long-haul and medium-haul flights operated in a A330neo.
Need more informations, please visit the seatmap.
A feel of a holiday in the heart of the Caledonian lagoon
Restrained but gleaming, the new Economy class shows itself to be resolutely Caledonian with its emphasis upon the lagoon and the country's culture.
The Economy class cabin is decorated with a range of blues highlighted by touches of green that showcase the colours of the Caledonian lagoon.
The deep blue carpet is woven to resemble the waves of the Caledonian lagoon. The light, in yellow and orange hues, will call to mind the magnificent Caledonian sunrises and sunsets. At the back of the Economy cabin, the wall decorations show the Oceanian motifs of our livery. Stylised and presented in tones of grey, they put the finishing touches to the cultural inspiration for Economy class. As a result of the contrasting matte/gloss finish, the motifs will shimmer and disappear as you move through the cabin.
A Modern and Comfortable Seat
Wider and deeper, with larger and removable armrests and a sliding effect to accentuate the recline effect, our Economy seat has been designed to allow good quality rest on long-haul flights. Thanks to a high density comfort foam and a tilt of 21°, this seat will contribute to a genuine rest and relaxation.
Our innovative, Economy seat offers many features, including:
- A USB socket to recharge your electronic devices
- A 110-volt outlet for two seats
- The possibility of using your own headphones
More In-flight Services
New features include:
- A large, state-of-the-art, 29.6cm, HD LED touch screen
- A rich and intuitive entertainment system, with more than 150 programmes (latest films or classic movies, TV series, music, documentaries, games...) and new features (3D interactive map, external camera...)
- Altitude, our in-flight magazine, to help you discover or rediscover the many attractions of New Caledonia and all our destinations, your complete programme of entertainment and your duty-free boutique.
Improve your comfort
A culinary journey
Taste the flavors of your destination
Our new Aircalin Economy Class invites you to a gourmet experience with Caledonian flavours, French and international culinary traditions.
Our children and special meals are available upon request at the time of booking. Please observe a 48-hour delay prior to your flight.
A PERFECT SELECTION FOR ON-BOARD SHOPPING
Our selection of duty-free items
Don’t miss our selection of duty-free items: perfumes, jewelry, brand-name alcohol and tobacco.
You can also discover local products like vanilla from Lifou, or niaouli from New Caledonia or leave with a model of one of our aircraft! An ideal selection for last-minute gift ideas.
All the items are sold under reserve of availability and only on board the aircraft.
All prices are marked in Pacific francs (XPF) and in Euro (€). Need more information, please visit our in-flight Shop.