Business Hibiscus Class
Welcome aboard the A330neo on Business Hibiscus Class
As soon as you arrive at airport, enjoy a fast and individual service
When checking-in, priority counters are dedicated to Business Class customers to ensure time saving.
- You may embark at your convenience and be among the first passengers to leave the plane upon arrival to collect your luggage as soon as they are delivered on the carousel.
- You are allowed 2 luggage of 23kg throughout our network*.
- You earn more Flying Blue miles and get faster access to program benefits.
* Except on the Nouméa - Nadi - Wallis service where luggage allowance is 30kg.
Your Business Lounge
In Noumea, Brisbane, Sydney, Auckland, Papeete, Nadi, Tokyo and Osaka, enjoy the comfort of our business lounge during transit. Calm atmosphere, modern and elegant decor, buffet, drinks, press, wifi connection, our lounges have all been designed to meet your needs and expectations.
The Aircalin Hibiscus Lounge, located on the second floor of La Tontouta Airport, is available before boarding whether you are a passenger of our Business Hibiscus Class, a special customer or a "Business" customer of one of our airline partners. Enjoy panoramic views of the runway and the mountain range in the distance.
DISCOVER THE NEW AIRCALIN BUSINESS HIBISCUS CLASS: A REFINED CABIN AND SERVICES
A New, Modern and Elegant Cabin
Discover the new Aircalin Business Hibiscus Class, which is meant to be resolutely modern and innovative. With different shades of beige, white, with subtle coral-coloured touches, the new Hibiscus Business cabin is elegant, sober, very comfortable and resolutely Caledonian. The absence of luggage racks above the central rows further reinforces the impression of space and the cabin benefits from light fittings specially adapted to each phase of the flight. More spacious, Aircalin new Hibiscus Business Class, which now has 26 seats, is available on our long and medium-haul Airbus A330neo flights.
Need more informations, please visit the seatmap.
Inspired by traditional Melanesian weaving, the seat covering appears to be woven from 4 colours to give a unique and exceptionally elegant result. Through wooden motifs, "yellow headed" coral and Melanesian motifs, New Caledonia imprints its presence on the cabin. There are many subtle and elegant touches to discover throughout your flight, such as the sand of New Caledonia's most beautiful beaches, the white and beige tones of the seat shell, the fabric, the walls and even the curtains which lend a sense of peace to the cabin.
A Modern Seat and a Three-fold Innovation
The Stelia Opal is a state-of-the-art seat envisioned by Bruno Saint Jalmes, a renowned designer who collaborates on a regular basis with world-class luxury car manufacturers. This comfort foam seat features three great innovations:
- It tilts to a perfectly flat bed
- It provides each passenger with a direct access from the aisle
- The shell shape offers each passenger his own space and privacy
Numerous storage, swiveling reading light, cocktail tablet to put your laptop, a "treasure" box to store your small belongings during the flight ... everything has been designed to make your trip a very unique and top-end experience.
A Connected Seat
Our innovative, Business Hibiscus seat offers many features, including:
- A USB socket and a 110-volt socket to recharge your electronic devices
- The possibility of using your own headphones
- A large, state-of-the-art, 39cm HD LED touch screen with remote control
- A rich and intuitive entertainment system with more than 150 programmes (latest films or classic movies, TV series, music, documentaries, games...) and new features (3D interactive map, external camera...)
More Services on Board
Our new features include:
- Access to Internet on your personal device
- Altitude, our in-flight magazine, to help you discover and rediscover the many attractions of New Caledonia and all our destinations, your complete programme of entertainment and your duty-free boutique.
Products and services on board have evolved with new benefits to meet your expectations: a designer bar, the provision of a duvet and a XXL soft pillow, a comfort kit and slippers.
Need more informations, please visit our entertainment on board.
DEDICATED CATERING AND SERVICES
Meals on board
Find out more about our original menu combining Caledonian flavours with French and international culinary traditions specially developed for you by our Chef always searching for exciting new trends.
Meals will be served on a plate or in an "EXPRESS menu" format according to your request, on long-haul flights. Do not miss out on culinary specialities of New Caledonia, including seafood, local vegetables or iconic dishes representing the cultural richness of the country....
A selection of great French wines will be offered to accompany your meals. Our children and special meals are available upon request at the time of booking. Please observe a 48-hour delay prior to your flight.
A PERFECT SELECTION FOR ON-BOARD SHOPPING
Our selection of duty-free items
Don’t miss our selection of duty-free items: perfumes, jewelry, brand-name alcohol and tabacco.
You can also discover local products like vanilla from Lifou, or niaouli from New Caledonia or leave with a model of one of our aircraft! An ideal selection for last-minute gift ideas.
All the items are sold under reserve of availability and only on board the aircraft.
All prices are marked in Pacific francs (XPF) and in Euro (€). Need more information, please visit our in-flight Shop.