Business Hibiscus Class
Welcome aboard the A330 on Business Hibiscus Class
As soon as you arrive at airport, enjoy a fast and individual service
When checking-in, priority counters are dedicated to Business Hibiscus Class customers to ensure time saving.
- You may embark at your convenience and be among the first passengers to leave the plane upon arrival to collect your luggage as soon as they are delivered on the carousel.
- You are allowed 2 luggage of 23kg throughout our network*.
- You earn more Flying Blue miles and get faster access to program benefits.
Your Business Lounge
In Noumea, Brisbane, Sydney, Auckland, Papeete, Nadi, Tokyo and Osaka, enjoy the comfort of our business lounge during transit. Calm atmosphere, modern and elegant decor, buffet, drinks, press, wifi connection, our lounges have all been designed to meet your needs and expectations.
The Aircalin Hibiscus Lounge, located on the second floor of La Tontouta Airport, is available before boarding whether you are a passenger of our Business Hibiscus Class, a special customer or a "Business" customer of one of our airline partners.
Enjoy panoramic views of the runway and the mountain range in the distance.
Comfort on A330
The new lie-flat seats in Business Hibiscus Class offer all the comfort of a real bed. The fixed shell structure, including a retractable middle armrest, creates a personal haven of privacy and peace.
A feather pillow, a reversible fleece wool/cotton blanket and an amenity kit comprising a complete range of toiletries ensure your comfort and convenience.
Need more informations, please visit the seatmap.
Your seat in Hibiscus Class
To ensure your comfort, Business Hibiscus class also offers you:
- A distance between the seats of 49 or 50’’ (124.5 or 127cm) allowing the seats to be reclined to horizontal.
- 15 inch 16/9 high definition individual screens to take advantage of the wide range of multimedia entertainment
- Individual variable intensity reading lights make it easy to read or work.
Services on board
Business Hibiscus Class offers you too :
- A wide selection of national and international press
- Plug into USB and Apple compatible port connectors to view files and recharge personal devices.
- Your seat features a standard 110 volt power socket for notebook computers.
- Slip on our noise cancelling headphones or plug in your own headset.
- A personal in-seat telephone allows you to make calls via a global satellite network (charges apply).
- Each seat is equipped with storage space for your documents or notebook computer.
- Choice of a full meal served on china tableware or our EXPRESS menu for a light lunch or dinner.
TASTE AN À LA CARTE MENU
The scents and flavors of New Caledonia with gourmet French and international
You will love the inventive menu of meals blending the scents and flavors of New Caledonia with gourmet French and international cuisine. On long-haul flights, you can request meals served on china tableware or choose the "EXPRESS" menu, as you prefer. Round off your meal with a fine wine from our selection of classic French renowned appellations.
A PERFECT SELECTION FOR ON-BOARD SHOPPING
Our selection of duty-free items
Don’t miss our selection of duty-free items: perfumes, jewelry, brand-name alcohol and tabacco.
You can also discover local products like vanilla from Lifou, or niaouli from New Caledonia or leave with a model of one of our aircraft! An ideal selection for last-minute gift ideas.
All the items are sold under reserve of availability and only on board the aircraft.
All prices are marked in Pacific francs (XPF) and in Euro (€). Need more information, please visit our in-flight Shop.