Set out on a culinary journey. Fed by its different cultures, Caledonian cuisine remains strongly attached to the richness of its own produce. Poingo bananas, coconut milk, seafood... Our chef, Bernard Alemagna, offers you a delicious mix of different Caledonian and contemporary flavours in a range of varied and balanced dishes.
MENUS & MEALS
In Economie class
A complete service for your comfort
All our flights include a daily menu (aperitif, breakfast, refreshment or hot meal) and beverages suitable for the time and duration of your flight. Our chef is dedicated to making you familiarise, all year around, with French and Pacific cuisines and share his latest innovations.
New! Aircalin suggests that you enhance your trip by choosing from its six A la Carte Menus : Gourmet Breakfast, Hamburger, Fresh, Japanese Delights, Gourmand or Gourmet cold deli platter… Turn your lunch or dinner on board into a true moment of relaxation and pleasure.
Flavor and tradition
As New Caledonian flag carrier, Aircalin is proud to present menus that promote ingredients and recipes from New Caledonia.
In Hibiscus class
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
You appreciate an original menu associating the New Caledonian flavors with the French culinary traditions and from the whole world. They are served to you in the plate on long haul flights or under a format " EXPRESS menu " according to your request. A selection of French Grand Crus is proposed to accompany your meals.
Flavor and Tradition
Aircalin, international airline company of New Caledonia, is proud to propose you menus that emphasize products and cooking of New Caledonia.
To accompany your meal, our Chef selected for you a selection of famous wines and French champagnes.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. Drink with moderation.
For younger travellers
For passengers under 8 years of age, we offer a range of meals adapted to their particular needs.
Children aged from 9 years old to 11 years old can also opt for these meals at the moment of the booking and up to 48 hours before departure.
Special meals can be requested from the moment of booking up to 48 hours before departure. You can make your selection from amongst the 10 different meals in order to fulfill your dietary requirements:
- Children’s meal : this meal is specially created to meet the needs and taste of children aged between 2 and 11 years old.
- Diabetic meal : this meal is containing a balance of complex carbohydrates, proteins, healthy fats and low sugar content.
- Gluten-free meal : ingredients used for this meal are selected for the absence of gluten. Unfortunately, however, we cannot guarantee that the meal is 100% gluten free.
- Kosher meal : for this meal, the food is chosen, prepared and served in accordance with Jewish dietary laws and customs.
- Low calorie meal
- Low salt and sodium meal
- Muslim meal : this meal does not contain pork, pork by-products or food containing alcohol.
- Low lactose meal
- Vegan meal : this meal is containing no animal products, eggs or dairy products.
- Vegetarian meal : this meal does not contain any meat, meat products or seafood, but may contain dairy products, eggs and vegetables.
Gluten-free meals are not available from Papeete.
Kosher meals are not available from Papeete and Nandi.
Your special meal orders can be made directly in the « My booking » space 48 hours before departure.